Founded in 1947 by Charles and Claire Phillips, Phillips Supply Company was formed as a “door to door” business that specialized in selling a wide variety of janitorial products. In 1959 and 1966 respectively, Professional Maintenance and Maintenance Methods were founded to provide labor and support for Building Service Contractors, although these business have since been divested from Phillips Supply Company.
More than 65 years later, Phillips Supply has grown to become one of the largest Janitorial and Sanitary Distributors in the Midwest, servicing the Cincinnati, Portsmouth and Charleston markets. Phillips Supply represents the most respected manufacturers in the industry, ensuring the needs & objectives of our customer are not only met, but exceeded.
In 1999, Pamela Phillips Rossmann was appointed President after working in the business for 26 years, and she continues to lead the business to this day, making Phillips Supply one of the largest family/woman owned businesses in the Jan/San Distributor industry.
Phillips Supply has a singular focus to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions to building care needs. Our entire team is dedicated to servicing our customer with focused training and expertise in all aspects of building care. Being locally owned and managed, allows Phillips Supply to work closely with each customer one-on-one, without the corporate approach to your business.